5/28/08
Do You Think YOU Can Dance?!s
I KNOW that I can't and people have told me so! I'm just hanging at home tonight cruising the web and I just flipped on the show So You Think You Can Dance. Let me tell you some of these people are incredible! Something funny happened though. I've been SOOO emotional lately. Like crying over dumb things and I'm not sure why! Not that it's a huge shocker for me to cry but I'm not usually one to cry over commercials or anything. I'm totally bawling right now though!!! There was this guy who was down syndrome who tried out and he was the cutest thing!!! For some reason I totally cried when the judges were talking to him and ended up letting him go. MAN I'm a geek!!! Anyway, if you appreciate dancing, watch it. Just be careful, some of the outfits are pretty scandalous...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You crack me up. I just got home and am about to turn that show on. Josh is not a fan of it, so I can only watch it when he's not home!
Are you ever coming to visit us or what? Come by- don't be shy- we don't bite or bark I promise. Well, maybe the boys do! HA
HELLO?! Are you done blogging? I have checked your site a GAZILLON times and no updates. We're here up in Santa Clarita and got moved successfully! Email me from my blog and I will send you my new info... miss you!
Post a Comment