5/13/08

Music Tuesday- Hello OUTSIDE WORLD!!!

I'm home sick today fighting a pretty nasty cold/flu. I tried to read but I couldn't focus long enough so I flipped on the tv and there's nothing but trash on tv! I went to the next thing which was, yes, you guessed it- ITUNES! :) I just got the new Death Cab for Cutie Narrow Stairs that was released last week. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but it seems like it'll be a buy that was worth it. I also got a duet by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait that is pretty sweet called Lucky. Hope the outside world is doing great, it looks like an amazingly beautiful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your sick! I just saw the movie 27 dresses. If you havn't seen it, it's a good flick to watch, especially if your at home bored! Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that you're sick. But as for that Jason Mraz song... it is pretty sweet! his whole album is really good. I just bought it today.