
Yesterday I went to Sea World with the Dodson's and West's. It was a ton of fun and the kids were a blast. It was freezing yet they still decided to go on the water ride (does me deciding not to go on it mean that I'm getting old???). I of course was terrified of the sharks and just resorted to closing my eyes while we went through that AWFUL tunnel! I felt like fish food! The Sea Lions Tonight Show was my favorite and I laughed a ton! The coolest part was getting to hang with the Sea Lions for sure!

Okay as you can see I got to hang with the Sea Lions but these pictures are a little misleading. Tracy actually photo shopped these pictures and they're HILARIOUS. She emailed them to me today at work and I was cracking up. I forwarded them to some friends including my parents. My mom called me immediately and wanted to know how I got to kiss and lay with the seals and Sea Lions!!! I told her it was $300 bucks and she was believing me until she realized and said, "YOU DID NOT PAY THAT MUCH!" So then I told her that I had gotten picked for the Sea Lion show and THAT she really thought was cool!!! She printed out the pictures and and wanted to run out to show people!!! My dad responded to my email that the seal doesn't look like he's enjoying our kiss and maybe that's why I'm still single... NICE. NOT! Michelle thinks that I need to hit up eharmony stat because I'm getting desperate. Basically I just got a huge laugh and am completely impressed with Tracy's skill!
1 comment:
I'm jealous, I used to go to sea world with the Dodson's. Your pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment