5/28/08

I'm turning into a girl... it's kinda fun! :)

This weekend I seriously feel like I could've been shooting an episode of Leave it to Beaver starring me as June Cleaver (I've never even seen that show but I've heard a lot of people reference it!). Friday night I spent the night on the sewing machine working on a project for Nicole's wedding. It had been a while and I'd forgotten how much I miss sewing. To top that off, I embroidered the thing. My grandma would be SOOO proud! Saturday I baked. Yes, I baked. It took a lot of my blood sweat and tears but in the end I'd baked a cake. Sunday after church I cooked with my step mom and my cake was unveiled. To quote my dad, my cake tasted kinda like a bagel. Guess something went wrong?! It was a really weird consistency and I couldn't eat it. I really wanna be a baker. Why is it that my cooking is good but my baking stinks?! HELP! Can anyone teach me??? My weekend being domestic was really fun though!

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

You are so funny. I could sit and read your blog all day and laugh! The next time you talk w/ Rosy- get directions to my house or just come with her on a Thursday- the boys and I would love it!