4/29/08

I got my WEDDING DRESS!

So I have officially purchased TWO dresses and in the same year. Actually within SIX months. HOLY COW! What on earth is happening to me?! I don't wear dresses! For the first occasion I was in need of a dress for the Valentine's Dinner with Kaleo (there was no way out!). The second is the dress which will be needed for Brett and Nicole's wedding. I'm excited to be a part of the day but I can count on one hand how many dresses I've bought in my life and there have not been many! I think Nicole was saying that there are like 75 more days til the wedding. The funny part of this story was that I kept telling people that I bought my "wedding dress". Hey, it's a dress, it's for the wedding- hence, wedding dress! Most people (my dad included) did a double take when I let them know I was off to buy my wedding dress or that I'd just purchased it. I think my dad got a little pale and color returned at the thought of me moving out so quickly to get married. He didn't care WHO the guy was! :) Just kidding! Here's a pic of our dresses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress is gorgeous! You will look so beautiful.