4/20/08
Don't panic, I'll be back!!!
I'm moving. I've been moving. Story of my life for the past few weeks! Well, Saturday a bunch of the guys came over and actually MOVED our stuff. I was pretty much in charge of taking pics so I had something to post on my blog. Just kidding! After getting up at 6:30 am, Pogo and I went to the Dodson's to babysit. Oh yeah, Friday I got to have dinner with the Church's. This morning in church we talked about sex (Eph 5:31) , had sushi with Tawney, then I went with Andrea to buy Lianna some fish for the tank I gave her and straight to Kaleo. Now I'm at the West's watching their crazy dog! Needless to say, it was a BUSY weekend! I have lots to post about with some GREAT pics and FUNNY stories! I don't have internet at the apt anymore since Friday is our last day so it may be a while before I can post specifics. I hope that I don't forget the highlights of Tawney and Joe moving the matress, Nanno and I making our American Idol bet, Tawney holding a dead fish or Steph saying that the pizza smelled "DELICIOUS"! I need to finish my testimony too... man, I'm gonna be busy when I get settled in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MY NAME IS NOT TAWNEY!!!!!!!!
Moving the mattress was funny and oh boy the dead fish... totally acted like a girl but come on do you blame me?!
Post a Comment