4/14/08

Quick Catch Up

At times when I have a ton going on around me and in my life, I forget to take the time and stop to acknowledge and consider all that God is doing! Well, I'm still busy (actually, I should be sleeping but I can't- there's SO much to do!). I'm moving, went out of town this weekend and I'm in the midst of getting my world rocked by the Lord. I'm taking a second though to stop and briefly document what's going on....

I have one week (less a day) before I move all of my stuff out of M210. I have almost 2 weeks before I need to be out but I don't wanna be stressed at the last minute. I've been packing up, purging, and transporting things little by little.

I took a weekend getaway! Just got back from a weekend in OC! Joe and I drove to BIOLA to meet Brad and a few friends (Cassie, Jen and Zach) and we went to Santa Monica for the day Saturday. It was cool- I just LOVE Santa Monica! Brad's friends at school all seem really nice and I'm thankful for them and pray that they're taking good care of him for me! It was really cool to get to hang with them for the day and have some fun. I'll have to post later about drinking FAR TOO MUCH water and nearly peeing my pants on the way there... Today I got to go to Brad's church (which I LOVED) and then my mom bbq'd for us and we just hung out. Brad and I got to talk tonight around midnight and I''m thankful for him and our friendship. It's such a blessing- sometimes more than I know or acknowledge. ILU B-rad!!! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY! God's teaching me some sweet stuff! I don't wanna steal the thunder from my future post but He's breaking me. I wanna have a burden for the lost and just a love for others in general. People everywhere I turn are going to hell- people that I know and love as well as strangers- and my actions reflect that I just don't care. If I did, my life would be very different. That's a sneak peak. The rest will so be coming tomorrow.

No comments: