I often have weird dreams. I frequently have the random dream about my wedding where I wake up wondering what the heck I was thinking in my sleep! Or I have the one where there is a natural disaster and someone close to me dies in front of my eyes and I'll wake up bawling. I've even been told that I scream in my sleep. Well, I can't remember a time when I had a dream as frightening or as real as this one. I'll start from where I woke up because it was at this point that the realization of what had just happened to me set in.
I wake up standing on my bed. My comforter was wrapped around my ankles and I had a water bottle in my hands and I was holding it at the bottom like it was a knife or sword or something. Anyway, I wake up and I think I was yelling (I know I was screaming in my dream so whether or not it was out loud I'm not sure). So I find myself awake standing on my bed (the weird thing was that in my dream I was in my bedroom so it was hard to decipher what was dream and which was reality). So I'm panicked looking everywhere for this guy who was just attacking me. I turned on the light to my walk-in closet and I'm looking behind my hanging clothes for him, I looked under my bed, in my shower, EVERYWHERE and he was gone! I'm not sure when I came to the realization that I had been dreaming exactly but I got up and locked my bedroom door (just in case he came back) and got back in bed with my water sword. I laid in bed still really freaked out! This guy had totally tried to suffocate me (I probably did it to myself with one of my million pillows) and he had punched me so I punched him back (my knuckles are totally sore and feel bruised. I would guess from me punching my wall thinking it was the guy?) It scares me when I have dreams like this because I not only get really freaked out but because I usually hurt myself! Thank goodness there haven't been many before? I seriously laid in bed for over an hour listening to noises in and around our apartment. I almost went and got in bed with Tawney because I was so scared. I was even crying at one point. I don't know what the heck my problem was but it was a WEIRD night... I'm praying that tonight will be a little more mellow?!
No comments:
Post a Comment