4/5/08

A Laid Back Saturday...


I had a ton planned today. I was going to pack and move all day but it turned out that my parents were really sick! (Yes, I'm moving home. My last day at M210 is April 25th). My parents house was not open to the public and quite frankly, I didn't want their nasty germs and heeby geebies all over my stuff and me! Sooooo... I had a friend in from out of town but I thought that I'd missed Tawney and the opportunity to catch a ride to go see her. I had errands to run so I got ready, made lunch plans (NOT a lunch date) and went on my merry way. I ended up meeting Joe for lunch at Pat and Oscars and I can't remember a more fun time with him. He's become another super close friend to me and we laughed SO much at lunch! He was totally giving me dating tips and talking about this guy who would be "perfect" for me. Oh yes, he told me I need to put myself out there and be like a peacock and show my feathers... Oh man, I was dying! It's funny to describe but at the time, it REALLY made sense! After this it was off to run the errands that took a whopping 45 minutes. Then I came home and messed with photoshop (see pics below) and then to the Perez's to watch Memphis take the win from UCLA and to see Kansas kick some serious booty. (I don't even watch basketball!!!) I got to hang with my 2 best girls too, that was fun! We watched an old progressive dinner skit that's on dvd and just laughed. It was a kickback day and it's ending with me having been puking for the past hour or so... I'm thinking I either have the flu or food poisoning. NO BUENO!

No comments: