4/28/08

Precious

My little sister Kara (aka Precious in the voice from Lord of the Rings) and I have been hanging and talking quite a bit over the past few weeks in preparation for me moving home. Well, now that I'm officially all moved in and settled (somewhat) it's been cool because we're totally making time for one another. She's gone from a little annoying kid to a beautiful, fun young lady and I feel like it's happened overnight. We didn't maintain much of a relationship when I moved out but now we're developing one and it's fun! She came to the youth Mystery Night a few weeks ago and she came over to my apartment (RIP M210) and helped me pack and move. One day when I was packing up we took a break and laid on my empty bedroom floor. It was cool because even though we're family, I haven't taken the time to really get to know her. I've begun taking and interest now and she's opening up which is FUN! We just started talking about the future and school and all of that and it ended up being a conversation which completely included talking about the Lord, salvation, church, my testimony. It was INCREDIBLE!!! I walked away from the sweet afternoon that we had just excited at this developing relationship. Pray for my sweet little sister and that she would love Jesus and live for Him.

No comments: